Please note the following:
Check-in time is 3 pm or after. We often have back-to-back bookings. As such, we may have guests still in the house, or the cleaners may be preparing the house if you show up early. If you plan on arriving before 3 pm, to avoid any conflict, please inquire first if an early check-in is possible. We are happy to accommodate you if we have availability.
Check-out time is 12noon. We often have back-to-back bookings. This means that we may have guests arriving the same day of your departure. The cleaners will need to have access to the house to prepare for the next arrival. If you need to stay past 12noon, to avoid any conflict, please inquire first if late check-out is possible. We are happy to allow you to stay over a few extra hours if we have availability. However, in the event that we have another arrival, the 12noon check out must be strictly observed.
Access to the Property
We usually have someone attend at the property to greet guests with the keys and show them how to operate the appliances. Instructions for returning the key are provided in an email following confirmation of your booking.
We provide the WiFi password in an email after confirmation of your booking. Use of the WiFi is complimentary during your stay.
Free parking is available in front of the property.
We have a few rules:
- No smoking inside the house.
- Conserve water and electricity. Turn off AC units when going out, and most importantly, on checking-out.
- If you break something, please replace it. Otherwise, let us know so that we can tell you the cost so that you can pay for it.
- On checking out, place all garbage in the can next to the road for collection.
- Please do not try to take the Cottage with you when you are leaving; it will not fit in your suitcase.
Thank you for choosing Plombagine Cottage and do have a great stay!
For information on booking or altering a reservation, please see our Reservation Policy.
For information on cancelling a reservation, please refer to the Cancellation Policy.